Skip to content
(814) 535-6116
Johnstown, PA
743 Galleria Drive Extension Johnstown, PA 15904
Protect & Report
Animal Protective Services

Reporting Animal Abuse


How To Help

Reporting Animal Abuse

To report animal cruelty or neglect please call the HSCC directly and ask to speak with Humane Officer Whited.  Officer Whited strictly deals with animal cruelty and/or neglect. This includes domesticated animals, livestock, and wildlife.  

If Officer Whited is not available and it is an emergency dial 911 and report the incident to police. 

Back To Top